Wednesday 20 January 2010

yeay go me !

I know its not Friday, but thought i'd do a round up before hitting the training, I went back - with apprehension I must admit ! - to the gym, first time since before Christmas, and I must admit I was dreading the scales, and tadahhhhhhh I have actually lost 8lbs since my last weigh in and that is over Christmas and no exercise so YEAY - GO ME !!! so came home and celebrated with ........ a doughnut lol !

Ive also start at the gym on 1st February a 30 day challenge, and the yummy mummy with no tummy challenge on my other blog, so for me there is NO ESCAPE !

But we have now turned into 2010 and am on a countdown until the moonlit marathon so onwards and upwards, the tv adverts have also started for the Race for Life so that is my next challenge to run a race , which I think I should be ok in a few months, because technically running is only walking - but a bit faster !!! try telling that to joesgirl73 who hasnt been able to run recently

will start posting more often now, and still to come I will - when I am feeling brave post a picture so that you can hopefully start seeing a before and after difference

keep safe

ddubsgirl4life x x

No comments:

Post a Comment