Friday 21 May 2010

Dear Danny

Wow, how excited was I to see the latest news from Danny?? Fabulous idea... he's certainly our inspiration!
I'm going ok with the training, I rashly signed up for a 10km race on the 30th May, but, perhaps, as it's making me work a bit harder, it was a good idea!! Munchkin75 and I started new training journals this week, a consolation-for-not-being-on-the-cruise present! I've filled in all the planning pages, chosen my 'target' races and set out a Plan for the nest few months. The great thing is that it includes diet too, so I log the number of grains, nuts, proteins, fruit, veg and sweets/fried foods I have each day. Made me realise that I eat a lot of nuts/beans and not much veg!! Fundraising for the Lupus run is going well, I'm just over halfway to my target but I have an idea up my sleeve - watch this space for a 'memorabilia' sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment