Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas???

So, Christmas - a tough time for us dieters!!! I had to stop running here 10 days ago due to the icy slippy pavements, but, while I was away for Christmas Eve-Boxing day I ran in the fields near where I was staying - that felt good, jogging along snowy tracks on Christmas day morning!!! I got through Christmas day without too much over-indulgence, but Boxing day included an entire Chocolate Orange - big oops. Annoyingly the gym I use is shut until the 4th January, but I'm hoping the pavements thaw out asap so I can get back to running, and I'm doing some band workouts in my flat in the meantime! I'm going to start planning my New Year New Body regime this week - in with veggies, pulses, whole grains, lean meat, plenty of fish and out with the crisps, chocolate and too much coffee!! In with a sensible daily workout and out with the crazy irregular bursts of over-activity. Let's hope that the lovely training diary I got for my birthday will help me stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment