Sunday 13 February 2011

So much to catch up with !

So since the last time I posted so much has happened, I have revised my training schedule - and have made a commitment to myself although I havent signed on the dotted line yet !

The Liverpool Marathon is back for the first time for 20 years and have made the ultimate decision to run/jog/walk round. more on the cause that I will be running for at a later date - not that I am skipping over the reason - but it is a cause that has touched the people of Merseyside and continues to - so for that reason it will have its own posting.

I also tried Zumba - eermmmm I'll let you know how that went when I stop laughing - So funny lol !

I will be posting every few days - If Im doing the marathon - then you are all doing it in spirit with me !!

keep you posted x

No comments:

Post a Comment