Saturday 21 May 2011

Name change and cruise report

So, I'm going for a profile name change.... @joedannysgirl74 is now @claireM74
The cruise??!!! It was amazing, and provided the best workout ever - dancing for 7 hours a night!!! Since coming back I've been so tired it's hard to focus, BUT I feel so inspired by all the love I encountered and all the great people I met that I feel more determined than ever to keep it all up! I've already been for one training session - circuits!! I ache today!! I am setting new goals, a few 10k races over the summer to see me through the final stages of my studies. Hoping to get to teach a few sessions in the gym as well, I need instrctors to go on holiday so I can get their classes!!!
I'll keep updating! Together we can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment