Wednesday 14 October 2009

Weight loss Friday

This posting will be every Friday but I forgot to do it last friday so from now on it will be on a Friday after I have been to the gym last week lost 6lb

I want to lose about 70 lbs overall - Im a big girl - hence no piccies yet - and why it makes the marathon an even bigger (pardon the pun) challenge

The way I am looking at it - if I can get through the next 6 months training that will be beneficial for my long term health then it will be a precious gift to continue with and for my family to benefit from, I will still be here for them and also be able to join in rather than sit on the sidelines, and not forgetting the struggle that I will be going through in order to get fit for the race is nothing compared to the fight that many, many women go through daily, they are the ones that have the courage, fight and grace- my heart goes out to you all x

to lose --------70
lost ---------- 6
to go ---------64




woooo - go me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment