Monday 19 October 2009

Weight loss Friday

Well it's Monday couple of days late but weigh in at Gym on Friday was ...... (Drum Roll) ........


Lost 2 lbs - woo !!!


So to date


Weight to lose 70

Weight lost 8


To Go 62



How do I feel? I feel pretty good even though I am aching ALL OVER today, Hubby said I should be on 45 minutes walk/jog on Sunday, he didnt tell me the first part was up the side of a mountain - he said (as a seasoned runner) it was an incline not from my point of view matey, it was a vertical climb - must remember grappling hooks next time, and to top it all off I must have done what felt like 42 miles turned out to be 3.7 !!!! - so Im not speaking to hubby today because he was making fun of me all night - ho hum onwards and upwards !! new week






No comments:

Post a Comment