Saturday 13 November 2010

Back and on a new regime!

Well, I'm back, and am annoyingly 6lb heavier than I was when I left. I had a good trip, but did have some sad news while I was away, which came to it's (rather tearful) end when I went straight home to my parents to attend my Grandads funeral after I got back to the UK from Egypt.
But, time to move on, and time to shift those pounds, and get back to fitness. While I was away I did manage 3 weeks of a 20-30 minute run every morning, then started travelling so spent hours sat in a car - eating junk snack food. Not good.
I've devised a new meal plan, and a new workout plan which STARTS TOMORROW........!!!
Soon I'll be setting some 2011 event goals (aiming for at least one half marathon and a minimum of a sprint distance triathlon or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment