Tuesday 5 October 2010

New Years Resolutions ..........In OCTOBER ???? - - - Continued .....

Ive had a think and here we are on 5th October 2010 and Im sorting out my New Years resolutions (cue streamers and drunken rendition of Auld Lang Syne !!!) - some achievable for next year some I know will take time - so maybe they should be classed as ambitions?? either way they will be in black and white so here they are, some fitness, some life in general - in no particular order:-

1. To continue with the fundraising - Ive given myself a target of £1000 for next year - not too sure on either one particular charity or to spread it out over various?

2. To continue on the healthy living track ( I hate the 'go on a diet on Jan 1st') if I waited and only did it once a year Id get nowhere ! - and I know that it is going to be a long, long road which will never end otherwise I'll end up back where I was which I am determined not to do.

3. To carry on supporting my friends in life, races, etc - this one is self explanitary

4. To Run a 1/2 marathon and FULL marathon - eeerrrrmmm.........I'll work on the full one, that one I'll give myself until im 40 so I have 3 years to build up to that one... the 1/2 I think will be achievable by the emd of next year ......if I give myself until Dec 31 st LOL!!

5. To Visit America - OK its not working or Living there but it's the next best thing - this one I know is achievable in 2012 as we are saving frantically for a NKOTB cruise for that year - assuming there will be a cruise that year so if I dont make this resolution it wont be on my part !

6. To continue on with my studying - I started an Open university degree in Social Care and due to medical problems missed a year, and then never got back to it so challenge is to go back and finish it.

And that is it to date if I think of any more Ill let you know, so as I said maybe not New Years Resolutions but that is my plan of action so far to fit in before I am 40 (3rd December 2013) - even though it sounds like im either having a mid-life crisis - OR trying to fit it all in before the BIG one !!

No comments:

Post a Comment