Sunday 8 November 2009

Midnight Marathon here we come x




Sorry this was my very first post - deleted it my accident - DUH so here it is again, good for a little reminder of why we are all doing this


Welcome to my new blog,
Breast Cancer is a disease that affects so many people and the knock on effects for friends and family runs even further because of this I have chosen to enter into the Midnight moonlit Manchester Marathon 2010 in aid of the
charity Breakthrough Cancer

I, as well as a lot of women have been touched by cancer
in some way and any financial help that the many
charities can raise is a huge step in the breakthough
for a cure, join me on my trip from non runner
through to marathon runner/walker raising as much as
I can along the way - wish me luck !!

No comments:

Post a Comment