Sunday 22 November 2009

Missing in Action !

Well I've been missing for a week or so, LIFE !!!!! We've had Joes Girl out of action being a tumble tot in work and Ive been laid up with the flu for the past week, this training malarkey would be so much easier if life didnt get in the way !

I did however do my training up to being ill, and took delivery of my christmas/birthday present early of a vibration plate machine - for those who dont know what they are it is a platform that you stand on which vibrates and you do various exercises on up to 3 min on each it does work because it throws you off balance so you have to work twice as hard on the muscles. well I think I spent most of the time laughing or falling off it not sure that is what you are supposed to do but I had a giggle, Mark was rolling on the floor laughing at me he couldn't speak for laughing at me - so much for support! and a week later my teeth still havent stopped rattling -

So I'm back in circulation now, fighing off the last bit of flu and getting back into the training, met with Joesgirl today and she is good now, and back in training herself and all entered into the Santa Dash in Liverpool - love to do it myself but am literally left holding the baby because hubby had already entered himself and then takes my 2 daughters around the mini dash so I am left with only the baby and Starbucks for company -- oh well its a tough call !

No comments:

Post a Comment