Monday 2 November 2009

Missing in Action !

I know I havent been here for a while I have been working out - I promise - The kids and hubby have been off school this week so Ive had to try and fit it in around all sorts plus had an injury, - my first !! so to bring you all up to date, 2 weeks ago maintained weight, Friday 30th October lost 3 lbs, so still going in the right direction, x

Went on my long walk/job on Sunday last week did well then went supermarket shopping and twisted my knee turning the trolly - so not exactly a sporting injury, but sounds better than 'I did it shopping' - thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it !! so for last week I could only do upperbody exercises at the gym and no long walks - not very exciting im afraid.

One thing I did discover though was one night my calves were REALLY, REALLY painful, apparently it was a build up of lactic acid in my muscles because I hadn't been exercising but for one night it was so painful, so if ever I needed an excuse to carry on exercising that is it just so I dont have to experience that again.

On a positive note though, because me knee still isn't right yet I have invested in a treadmill, so I can still walk/jog at home until it is better because I dont want to set out on a long walk/jog and my knee be too sore and Im in the middle of nowhere, so until then Im tied to the treadmill.

Kids are back in school tomorrow so I'll be able to step it up a gear between now and the Christmas Holidays

to lose......... 70
Lost .............11

To go ...........59

Till next time, be careful x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment