Thursday 1 April 2010

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY !

Who is more fool, the fool, or the fool, who follows the fool?

Still plodding along merrily, but it can be soul destroying having to go out in the rain, hail etc, dont mind if it starts raining when Im out, but when I have to force myself to go out and it is already raining, and I could stay in the nice warm house... I'm walking (or stomping ) round in a bad mood, and looking at all the cosy houses - I feel like tiny Tim at Christmas looking at all the festivites with his face pressed up against the window !

but then I think the way the weather is at the moment at least we will be prepared if we do have adverse weather on the night - which for the UK is highly likely -

and is of course nothing compared to the stuggle for the people & families who are being diagnosed with all forms of illnesses worldwide daily.... because of the cause we are all doing this for and as the date gets nearer, I personally find myself thinking more and more of the people we are trying to help and hope that the money we raise can do some good.. and it is this that pushes me through the bad weather ...

I still moan all the way round,and I WILL TRIP UP the nex jogger/runner that sails past me with a spring in their step and I look like a drowned rat..just keep thinking of that hot cup of tea at waiting for me ...hmmmmm !

Take care @ddubsgirl4life x x

No comments:

Post a Comment